Student Registration

New Student


new - spanish

returning - spanish

 Please visit the PowerSchool Parent Resources page to learn more about the parent portal.
Union County School System, in its enrollment procedures, requirements and process does not and will not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, or immigration status.


Paper enrollment packets are only needed if you are unable to complete the online registration. 

New Student Registration (K-12) 

* Please print and fill out enrollment packet(s) before attending your scheduled appointment and be prepared to bring all documents required for registration (listed in the enrollment packet below) with you. 

*It is very important to have a withdrawal form, report card/transcripts, and any records for Special Programs (i.e. IEP, 504 Plans, Gifted...) with you in order to appropriately schedule your student for classes.

English Version Enrollment Packet
Spanish Version Enrollment Packet

Pre-K Registration 
Union County Primary School now offers a public preschool program with limited space.  You may contact the Primary School at 706-745-5450 for availability or to be added to the waiting list.  Students must be 4 years old by September 1st of the upcoming school year to attend Pre-K.

Pre-K enrollment packets are available in PDF format by clicking HERE.

Kindergarten Registration

Students who will be 5 years old by September 1st of the upcoming school year are eligible to enroll in Kindergarten at Union County Primary School. You may contact your the Primary School or Woody Gap to schedule a registration appointment.

Kindergarten enrollment packets are available in PDF format by clicking HERE.

Non-Resident Students

​Union County School System will accept non-resident students for enrollment who reside in the state of Georgia, but outside the boundaries of Union County, on a tuition basis and upon meeting the requirements of and compliance with Board Policy JBCB-Admission of Non-resident Students.  Tuition rates may be found by calling the Union County Board of Education.

• Permission for a child to attend school outside the county district will be granted when the admitting Principal has signed an "Application for Non-Resident Student" at the appropriate grade level.  After the application has been approved, please contact Central Enrollment for a registration appointment at 706-835-4321.
• Please note: Parents of out-of-county students will need to provide their own transportation.