Need help with MAPS? You've come to the right place!
1. Please allow no more than 90 minutes for testing. Do not start testing if there isn't enough time available before lunch, specials, end of day, etc. Most students won't need that much time.
2. Encourage students to take at least 20 minutes, so their scores will not be invalid requiring them to retest.
3. Students can take quick breaks; keep the break under 20 minutes, so the test will not be suspended.
4. Keep a list of students that were absent for makeups.
5. Report data will be available the NEXT day.